Curious about how to publish as an indie author? This online self-study course will walk you through seven modules on how to get your finished manuscript polished and published to launch your career as an indie author so you don’t have to do it alone.
- The Basics of Indie Publishing
- Items to Determine Before Publishing- Author Name, Imprint Options, ISBNs
- Editing & Beta Readers – What Are They & How to Find Them
- Design – Manuscript Formatting & Book Covers (ebook, paperback, & audiobook)
- Choosing Between KDP Select or Going Wide
- Helpful Software for Indie Authors
- Establishing Your Online Presence – Newsletter, Website, Social Media
You get lifetime access to all the modules above PLUS extra support in a private Facebook group. In the group, you’ll have access to a network of other indie authors plus editors and beta readers to support you in the process. You can also ask questions as you go through the course material.
Launching March 15th, 2020
Sign up before March 15th to get $50 off the course price!
On March 15th, you will receive your log-in information for the course and instant access to all seven modules plus the Facebook group.